Thursday, October 21, 2010

Booker High School Play

So I went to a play at Booker High School called "Here and Now" a couple weeks ago. My Acting professor Daniel Bright told our class about it because he was instructing the high school students there and directing the play as well. I have to say it was nice to be able to go to a high school in the area. I haven't really been to a high school since, well I was at my old high school. Sometimes I feel that I get so wrapped up in being a Ringling student in such a tight-knit artistic inner circle community, that I often forget about the life that exists outside. And I have to say, the play was well performed for high school students. The stage and auditorium they performed in kinda reminded me of my old high school auditorium too. It was pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment