Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Touring the town

So I've been meaning to write on here for a while, of all the different areas of Sarasota that I've been visiting. I'll be catching up with new posts on different locations.

First I'll start with Blue Line. I've been living in Sarasota as a Ringling student for over two years now, and this semester is the first I've been to Blue Line. Normally I'll just go to Art & Frame to get my art supplies, but my roommate and I actually stopped by Blue Line for a change. It's relatively closer to campus, and they offer different selections of materials. We were able to get different papers and boards that we couldn't find elsewhere. I also found select colors of gouache and other media that I couldn't find elsewhere. I'll be keeping Blue Line in mind for future references. Decent prices too.

No comments:

Post a Comment