Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Publix

The grocery chain I can not forget to mention.

I've been to many different grocery stores over the years (coming from a different state helps), and even here in Sarasota I've shopped at Target and Winn-Dixie too. However I feel that Publix is my most preferred shopping place for the groceries I need (just as Art and Frame and Blue Line are for art supplies). Not only is it conveniently within a mile of the school, but they offer a lot of deals and sales from week to week on things I actually buy. That really helps a lot economically, especially when you're on a tight college student budget. This week for example, they had the brand of V8 juice that I normally get, as well as Sweet Leaf tea both on sale for buy one get one free. That gave me the wonderful opportunity of stocking up on them. It's the little things that really help sometimes.





No comments:

Post a Comment